Learn colors and shapes for kids
Are you looking for free educational games for your children to learn and enjoy at the same time?
Here you go! With “Dino Tim: Learning colors and shapes and my first words” children in preschool age (3, 4, 5 and 6 years old) and
primary school will learn with no effort while having fun.
The game is entirely translated into English but, if you wish so, you can also use Tim the Dino to learn Spanish, French, Italian… You only need to switch languages!
It suits perfectly to every age although it’s specifically suggested for pre-school and primary school (3-8 years).
Enjoy the adventure!
Some funny witches have abducted Tim’s family. Become a superhero and help him rescuing them!
Thanks to the good witch, you will be able to fly and collect figures that will allow you to do magic and turn the witches into animals!!
Children will experience an exciting adventure, solving puzzle games with colors and geometric shapes, running, flying, jumping and doing magic to unblock all the dino-characters and all game modes.
- Learn to recognise geometric shapes: square, circle, rectangle, triangle, pentagon and rhombus.
- Enhance speed, attention and psychomotoricity with the color recognizing game: red, green, blue, yellow, etc.
- Learn first words, letters, consonants and vowels (literacy -abc-) in a fun manner in his native language (English).
- Start learning a foreign language (Spanish, French, Italian…) for pre-school and primary school children (3-12 years old).
- Resolve educational puzzles about different geometric shapes: squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, trapeziums and rhombuses.
- Learn and enhance coordination and fine motor skill in youngsters.
- Develop visual perception of different shapes and objects in motion.
- Develop attention and concentration in children.
Our development studio, EducaGames, has wide experience in developing educational apps that combine learning and fun.
So don’t miss it and download the free educational game: Dino Tim!